It comes from the two ancient Greek words cheir (hands) and prato (to arrange, arrange, pack) - by combining these two words we get ‘to set with hands’.
It belongs to the mechano procedure and is a manual correction of the joint position.
Conditions where chiropractic is used:
- Headache (caused by cervical spine)
- Neck pain
- Reduced and painful mobility in the cervical spine
- Feeling of heaviness in the spine
- Pain spreading, towards the shoulders or arms
- Tingling in the hands or feet
- Dizziness (caused by the cervical spine)
- Painful spine in the thoracic (thoracic) part of the spine
- Lower back pain (lumbago, sciatica, spondylosis)
- Disc herniation, discopathy
- Painful sitting, getting up, lying down
- Spinal curvature (scoliosis, kyphosis)Pain and limitation in the joints (shoulder, elbow, fist, hip, knee, ankle)
The Hirophysical Center is guided by the basic postulate of chiropractic, PRIMUM NON NOCERE, (do no harm first).
- Type of therapy
- Mechanical procedure
- 3000 RSD